Our gentle, eco-friendly sandblasting technique is head and shoulders above other processes.
When most people think about sandblasting, they recognize it as valuable for stripping down something to the bare materials underneath, but consider it to be too harsh for all but a few applications. At Carolinas Eco Blasting, we offer an alternative that, although still considered sandblasting, is gentle and effective for virtually unlimited applications.
We are excited to be the first (and only, so far) company to offer dustless sandblasting that can quickly remove graffiti and ivy from brick without damaging the brick; remove grime, rust, and dirt from machinery; strip old paint striping from parking lots and roadways; and so much more. Here are a few of the industries in the Cornelius, North Carolina area and applications that can benefit from our high-tech sandblasting methods:
- Automotive- Strip a car of its paint, rust, body filler, and grime so you have a clean surface to begin the repainting and restoration process. Typical sandblasting heats up the surface too much and can cause warping, but our system will carefully clean the surface.
- Graffiti Removal- There are two aspects to consider in dealing with graffiti. The first is having a safe alternative that won’t damage your building. The second is taking care of it as quickly as possible to deter the “artist” getting the attention they want and thus making it less likely they or others will do it in the future. Between our gentle process and our prompt response to calls for sandblasting, you’ll have both bases covered.
- Powder Coating Removal– In the past, removing a powder coating was an arduous process; however, our process is quick – covering one square foot per minute.
- Fleet Vehicles– When it comes time to repaint your fleet vehicles to remove an old display, decals, and paint, our process is gentle enough for even aluminum-sided trailers and leaves the vehicle ready for your next campaign.
- Parking Lot Marking Removal- Painting over old striping never looks ideal, and trying to refresh it on the same exact lines is challenging. We can remove all the old striping so you can start fresh and avoid confusion.
- Remove Grime from Equipment– Extend the life of your heavy equipment by removing the grime, dirt, and other contaminants.
This is just a small list of the virtually unlimited applications for our gentle sandblasting technique. Feel free to reach out to us with the project you have in mind, and we’ll be happy to address the feasibility of our method.