A dustless blasting machine has many wonderful benefits. There are many contractors that offer blasting services, but not all offer dustless blasting. A dustless blasting machine will get the job done but with greater cleanliness, effectiveness and for a reduced cost. Below are some of the reasons we recommend that you choose a company that uses a dustless blasting machine.
- Paint-ready surface – When finished, the surface will be ready for paint if desired.
- No containment needed – When blasting, there is typically a containment area set up to trap airborne particles. This is not needed when using a dustless blasting machine. This helps to save you money in fewer materials needed to complete the job.
- Fast – The dustless blasting machine works quickly, allowing your project to be completed efficiently.
- Reduced dust – There is no large plume of dust when using a dustless blasting machine. This is because the abrasive gets stuck in water.
- Nearby workers are unaffected – Because there is no plume with dustless blasting nearby workers can keep working and be unaffected.
If you would like more information on dustless blasting or to receive a quote, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to help you in any way we can.